Independent Compressor and Evaporator
Each column features its own compressor and evaporator ensuring precise temperature control and ideal humidity levels. When columns are installed side-by-side, Freedom Refrigeration gives you all the benefits of a dual compressor and dual evaporator system.
Full and Seamless Integration
Our customizable, fully flush collection offers the ability to design our products within your cabinetry for a completely integrated and seamless appearance. Select your own custom panel or our beautiful stainless steel panels for a perfect flush look. Our full 84- length doors keep the grille completely hidden on the exterior.
- Independent Compressor and Evaporator
- Full and Seamless Integration
- External Cubed/Crushed Ice and Water Dispenser
- Special mode to reduce freezer temperatures to balance temperatures between frozen goods and newly placed goods Convenience
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- 2 Full Extension Freezer Drawers Efficiency
- Water Filter Craftmanship
- Unique integrated design offers the ultimate built in look combined with modular flexibility Performance
- Free Flow Ice Dispensing System - Keeps ice cubes from freezing together, providing constant dispensing of ice
- Sabbath Mode - Special holiday mode complies with certain religious holiday observances
- Vacation Mode - Ideal setting to conserve energy while away for a prolonged period
- Freedom® Hinge - Opens out and away from the cabinetry, allows true integrated installation and opens 115 degrees
- Left-Hand Door Swing
- Economy Mode - Energy savings mode for everyday usage
- Fold Out Pitcher Flap enables to fill up large pitchers Capacity
- Rapid Water Replenishment System ensures that there is always plenty of filtered, ice-cold water on hand
- Electronic sensors help to keep temperatures consistent. Food stays fresh no matter where it is stored
- Independent cold circuits keep temperatures and humidity levels consistent and prevent the transfer of odors
|Download Product Specs
|DOWNLOAD CAD Files
|Download Design Guide - Freedom® Refrigeration
||ETL, ETL C
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Refrigerator gross capacity (cu.ft.)
|Freezer gross capacity (cu.ft.)
|Total unit gross capacity (cu.ft.)
|Number of compressors
|Number of door bins - freezer
|Number of shelves - freezer
|Reversible door hinge
Energy Star Rated:
8.5 (cu. ft.)
8.5 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.