Industry's largest capacity for wine glasses
Accommodates up to 18 large wine glasses into the top and bottom rack, more than any competing dishwasher. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE
Crystal Protect System
Adjusts the water softness during the cycle for perfectly clear crystal, free of water spots. THERMADOR EXCLUSIVE
Extra Dry Option
Higher drying temperature an a longer drying phase delivers superior drying results, even for plastic dishes. Sanitizes 99.9% of bacteria.
This option combines powerful water pressure with increased water temperature to deliver the ultimate in heavy-duty washing performance throughout the dishwasher.
Chef's Tool Drawer®
More loading capacity with a dedicated area to horizontally position chef's knives, spatulas and other oversized tools for easier loading and unloading.
- Industry's largest capacity for wine glasses
- Crystal Protect System
- Extra Dry Option
- Chef's Tool Drawer®
- Sens-A-Wash® ensures superior washing and drying guaranteed
- Heavy-duty quality door and smooth closing latch
- 18/10 high-grade stainless steel interior offers long-lasting reliability, never rusts and resists nicks and chips
- Sapphire Glow LEDs Capacity
- Sapphire Glow internal light illuminates glassware
- Professional Handle
- Powerfully Quiet® - 44 dBA for peaceful kitchen experience
- Indestructible Quality - each unit is individually tested for your safety
- Extra Dry option ensures perfectly dry dishes
- Crystal Protection System ensures perfect results for fine crystal
- PowerBeam® operating indicator lets you know when it is running
- Dosage Assist optimizes break down of detergent tablets Innovation
- Industry's largest capacity for wine glasses - 18
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - uses only 260kWh/Yr
- Power Wash option for the ultimate in heavy-duty cleaning
- Sapphire Racks with 3-Step Rackmatic® and 20 moveable parts
- Accommodates 15 plate settings for your dinner parties
- Extra-Tall-Item Sprinkler allows large items (22" high) to be washed
- Fine Silverware Carafe protects fine silverware from tarnishing Design
- Chef's Tool Drawer allows extra capacity of culinary tools
- Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Hand Wash allows you to delicately wash fine items and wine glasses
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.