Ultimate organization. The refrigerator of Marvel Scientific's 24-inch general purpose refrigerator freezer has 3 full-depth shelves that are adjustable in 1.5-inch increments and a clear utility bin on easy-glide rollers. The freezer has a full-depth shelf.
- Front-of-door-mounted Intuit TM temperature display and user interface for easy addess and monitoring
- Accurate electronic temperature control of contents in the refrigeration section within 2°C of set point
- Large, easy-to-read digital temperature display with resolution to 1.0°C
- User-selectable temperature set point between +1° and +6°C, factory preset to +4°C in the refrigerator section.
- User-selectable temperature set point between -14° and -21°C, factory preset to -20°C in the freezer section.
- Visual and audible alarms for over temperature, under temperature, and door ajar events
- Alarm silence and automatic ring back function
- Keypad lock-out to prevent unintended control inputs
- Visual diagnostic error codes
- Advanced forced air evaporator system design with optimized interior cooling air distribution
- New energy efficient door gasket system seals in the cold, reducing energy consumption
- Powerful compressor for fast pull-down time and temperature recovery after door opening or content loading
- Automatic defrost: Not recommended for critical temperature storage applications such as vaccines
- 1-in diameter probe port in rear cabinet wall (standard)
- 3 full-depth perforated metal shelves, cantilever mounted on rear wall of interior, adjustable in 1.5-in increments
- MaxStore TM roller-glide clear utility bin provides maximum volume to effectively store large bulky or loose items
- Top-mounted vertical freezer with self-closing door
- Flat interior door liner maximizes depth of shelves
- 3.8 cu.ft.of refrigerator space and 1.0 cu.ft. of freezer space
- Front vented through toe space grill for true built- in installations
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Cam-assisted Self close
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 42°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.